Orders Delivery Procedures
- Once an order has been completed, confirmation page will appear with the details of the order number and a breakdown of the SKU’s and any payment instructions if realtime payment options weren’t used. There will also be an option to activate their account on our website.
- The customer will then receive two emails instantaneously. The first will be an activation email asking to register their account.
- The second email will be the order email with Tax Invoice and PDF copy.
- Once a consignment has been generated and the shipping manifest has been submitted, an email is sent to the customer with dispatch notification and the tracking number.
Producion & Delivery Time:
- Estimated delivery time for an average order is 7 working day from the date of order placed.
- Orders with special parts and custimisation require an additonal production time which could vary depending on the size of the order and could take up to 3 weeks.