Trophy series in 3 convenient sizes, the innovative Torch design effectively showcases a ball & wickets design. This series - for Cricket - is finished in classic antique silver.
50 x 18mm/50 x 24mm/50 x 28mm
- Once an order has been completed, confirmation page will appear with the details of the order number and a breakdown of the SKU’s and any payment instructions if realtime payment options weren’t used. There will also be an option to activate their account on our website.
- The customer will then receive two emails instantaneously. The first will be an activation email asking to register their account.
- The second email will be the order email with Tax Invoice and PDF copy.
- Once a consignment has been generated and the shipping manifest has been submitted, an email is sent to the customer with dispatch notification and the tracking number.
Production & Delivery Time:
- Estimated delivery time for an average order is 7 working day from the date of order placed.
- Orders with special parts and custimisation require an additonal production time which could vary depending on the size of the order and could take up to 3 weeks.
What is your return policy?
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund. To obtain a refund please contact our customer services team on email@example.com Your order must be sent back to us within 14 days of delivery. We do not cover the cost of sending your order back to us.
However, if returning goods and asking for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased:
- Are not the same as the description when ordered.
- If goods received have been damaged in transport
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
- Have a change of mind or no longer want the goods
- Found the same item cheaper price elsewhere
- Incorrect size or style
- Incorrect spelling or layout errors (please read below for errors)
Spelling and Layout Errors
- Spelling is supplied by you for engraving on trophies do not get proofed any word that you have misspelt we do not take responsibility
- All Corporate awards we send out a digital proof with the layout of the award and wording with spelling that has been given to us. We will not engrave the product until the proof has been viewed by you and has to be approved by in writing. Once approved we take no responsibility for errors on your part.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
In order for us to process your refund with no delays we ask you to adhere to the following instructions:
- We only accept returns sent to us within 14 days after an order has been delivered to you.
- All return packages must be shipped with a proof of postage. We are not able to process refunds if proof of postage is not provided. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it's packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way.
- The items must be sent back to us in original condition with packaging
- We do not charge restocking or refund handling fees.
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order.
Will you refund the cost of shipping if I return my order?
We will refund the complete cost of the items in your order. We will not refund the shipping costs.
How long does it take to process a refund?
Please allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.